We desire for everyone to have a safe and enjoyable event experience, and we understand that parking—before, during, and after the event—is part of the overall experience. We hope you’ll keep the following in mind, as we work to provide parking in a safe and clean environment.
1. Parking spaces are for passenger vehicles only.
2. Pedestrians and their belongings must stay out of traffic lanes to permit clear passage of emergency vehicles.
3. Special events may interrupt customary parking and traffic patterns. During special events parking lots and traffic flow will be controlled by Prasco Security and law enforcement. Please pay attention to parking signs and adhere to the special instructions.
4. Crowd size may require guests to use remote parking locations within walking distance from the park.
5. Vehicles displaying a valid accessible placard or valid accessible license plate will be permitted to park in handicap accessible parking spaces as available.
6. Prasco and affiliated parking locations are not responsible for items left on the premises.
7. All guests are expected to treat the property with respect, including the parking lots.