In accordance with local, state and federal health and safety guidelines regarding COVID-19, Prasco is implementing carefully-planned protocols and procedures that still allow for an enjoyable and memorable experience. The safety and well-being of guests and staff is our top priority. As we welcome you to Christmas at Prasco, we have put the following measures into place to make your experience as safe as possible. We recommend getting acquainted with the modifications before you visit. We continue to be committed to protecting the health and safety of our guests, our community and beyond.
Before attending Christmas at Prasco, please read the following guidance:
- Guests are required to present a valid ticket to enter Christmas at Prasco via a contactless admission process
- To keep yourself and others safe, please stay home if you are sick, have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 48 hours, or have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- Facial coverings are recommended for all unvaccinated guests over the age of 2 while indoors
- When possible, maintain proper social distancing of at least 6-feet between yourself and others
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds or more and use hand sanitizer
- Prasco staff has enhanced cleaning procedures with attention to high touch areas
We have taken enhanced health and safety measures for our guests, volunteers, employees, and all those in attendance at Christmas at Prasco. Please follow all posted instructions while attending Christmas at Prasco.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By attending Christmas at Prasco you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Please make sure that you have reviewed any advisories or restrictions that may be in place for travel to Ohio. Visit Ohio’s COVID-19 Travel Advisory at https://coronavirus.ohio.gov for more information. By attending Christmas at Prasco you are confirming that you and all persons in your party:
- Within the past 48 hours, have not experienced any of the following symptoms of COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- Have not been in contact with someone with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 symptoms without completing a 14-day quarantine
- Are not under any self-quarantine orders
- Within the past 14 days, have not travelled to any state or international territory identified by federal applicable local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19
If you or anyone in your party cannot confirm all of the above criteria, we ask that you please stay home.
Please note: According to the CDC, older adults and people of any age with underlying medical conditions may be at higher risk of death or severe illness from COVID-19. All guests should evaluate their risk in determining whether to attend Christmas at Prasco.
Masks are recommended at all times for guests who are not fully vaccinated, unless actively eating or drinking. Guests will be permitted to briefly remove their masks when taking a photo with Santa.
ENHANCED CLEANING AND SAFETY MODIFICATIONS
Prasco staff has increased sanitation procedures throughout campus, with attention to high touch areas. Hand sanitizing stations will be available to you throughout the campus.
Prasco Park recommends anyone on campus must operate under social distancing guidelines, maintain the recommended distance between employees, athletes, coaches and visitors. In addition, we have suspended specific services in which close contact is required.
Prasco has added signage promoting safe practices and informing visitors of health guidelines.
Prasco encourages all guests to complete daily symptom assessment and temperature checks at home, prior to arrival at Christmas at Prasco. If anyone planning to attend Christmas at Prasco feels ill, he/she is expected to remain at home and not attend Christmas at Prasco.