CELEBRATE THE SEASON
EVENT IS SOLD OUT - TICKET REQUIRED
Join us December 13th from 5 PM - 9 PM
While you may have missed the traditional Christmas at Prasco celebration,
our outdoor experience unlike any other will be a complimentary event for the whole family! Each attendee must have a ticket to attend!
The Christmas spirit is stronger than ever at Prasco Park! Celebrate the season with loved ones as you enjoy Christmas at Prasco's outdoor experience - A Night in Lights.
DATE - Wednesdsay, December 13th 5 PM - 9 PM
With over 100,000 lights, stunning Christmas displays, ice skating, and a live animal nativity, Prasco has something for everyone. Other highlights include: a walk through nativity display, photo opportunities, hot chocolate and cookies, Santa’s post office, a train ride, and Christmas themed inflatables. Create lasting memories with your family and friends this Christmas season at Prasco!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
Event is Ticketed - SOLD OUT
To help create a safe experience at Prasco Park, attendance will be limited, and public tickets will be awarded on a first come, first serve basis. Individuals wishing to attend the event will be required to secure a ticket in advance. No walk ups will be permitted.
Public tickets - SOLD OUT
- Admission to the event is free
- All individuals 3 and older must have a ticket
- Tickets will be sent via email with PDF ticket attached. If you do not have access to a phone that supports a PDF, you may print your ticket at home and bring it with you to the park.
- Tickets include free admission and access to all event features.
- Advanced ticket purchases only. No tickets will be granted at the door
- Tickets are not for re-sale and non-exchangeable.
By securing a ticket to our event you voluntarily assume all risk and liability for any damage or injury to person or property, including exposure to or infection with COVID-19. Please stay home if you are at high risk, sick, or if you have knowingly been exposed to COVID-19.
What Can I Bring?
Please see our visitor information here.
Parking at the venue is a valued commodity, and it becomes even more significant when guests arrive for events. Due to the high traffic volume, Prasco will utilize designated lots to maintain the best possible experience for all guests. There will be no onsite parking except state-issued ADA/Disability placard/license plate holders UNTIL 4:15 PM. All guests will park at Crossroads Church (990 Reading Rd, Mason, OH 45040) and complimentary shuttles will be provided.
990 Reading Rd, Mason, OH 45040
COMPLIMENTARY SHUTTLES WILL BE PROVIDED
For the convenience of those utilizing General Parking, Prasco Park will be offering a shuttle service beginning at 4:45 PM. A Night in Lights Shuttle will provide a free ride for those who need it between General Parking and the venue. The shuttle will service Crossroads Church and will provide guests with access to a premiere drop point at the venue’s main gate.
Shuttle service will conclude approximately 1 hour after the event, or when crowds clear. Shuttles load up at Prasco Park’s main gate and provide direct service to general parking at Crossroads Church.
Prasco is an alcohol, tobacco and pet free campus.
Prasco's campus has been designated as a smoke-free property under Ohio Law (Revised Code § 3794). Prasco guests are prohibited from possessing alcoholic beverages and illegal drugs/substances. Guests who seem intoxicated or otherwise impaired by drugs/alcohol will be denied entry into or removed from the event.
Health and Safety
A Night in Lights depends on your compliance & support as we strive to provide a safe and fun environment for all to enjoy this Christmas season.
You should NOT come to Prasco’s – A Night in Lights if:
- Have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Have reason to believe that you've been exposed to COVID-19 or been in close contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14 days
- Are currently experiencing, or have experienced in the last 14 days, COVID-19 symptoms, including a cough, fever, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, shortness of breath, unexplained headache, body aches or pains, diarrhea, or other symptoms of illness, or have otherwise felt unwell in the last 24 hours
By visiting Prasco Park, you understand and voluntarily accept all risks of being exposed to other people and the potential for disease.