We desire for everyone to have a safe and enjoyable event experience, and we understand that parking—before, during, and after the event—is part of the overall experience. We hope you’ll keep the following in mind, as we work to provide parking in a safe and clean environment.
1. Parking spaces are for passenger vehicles only.
2. Drive lanes must be kept clear of pedestrians and any other items to allow clear passage for emergency vehicles.
3. Special events may interrupt customary parking and traffic patterns. During special events parking lots and traffic flow will be controlled by Prasco Security and law enforcement. Please pay attention to parking signs and adhere to the instructions provided by Prasco Security and law enforcement.
4. Due to sizeable crowds remote-parking locations may be opened within walking distance from the park.
5. Vehicles displaying a valid accessible placard or valid accessible license plate will be permitted to park in handicap accessible parking spaces as available.
6. Reasonable consideration for the care of the property is expected.
7. Prasco and affiliated parking locations are not responsible for items left on the premises.