In order to promote a safe, comfortable, and family-friendly atmosphere, Prasco Park and Legacy Field employ and enforce a Code of Conduct.
The following Code of Conduct is intended to enhance the safety and enjoyment of all Prasco Park and Legacy Field guests.
- As part of the Prasco campus, Prasco Park is a tobacco and alcohol free facility.
- Guests will enjoy the park free from profane or abusive language and obscene gestures.
- Obscene or indecent clothing will not detract from guests’ experience.
- Intervention with an unruly, impaired, or intoxicated guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- The progress of the game will bot be disrupted by guests’ actions or by unauthorized persons on the playing field. All trespassers on the field will be aggressively prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Guests will refrain from displays of affection not appropriate in a public, family setting.
- Children will be supervised by responsible adults at all times.
- Pets will not be permitted on the premises.